Before you submit your course request form, please be aware of the following:
- This form is for oncampus instructors who want to use Blackboard to web-enhance their course. Course shells for online courses are created automatically, so a form is not required.
- All courses are delivered on Blackboard Learn 9.1.
- The shell that is created for you will be a live shell for the new semester. For example: Fall 2013 CHEM 100 CRN 12345
- The shell that gets created for you will be based on a template, and it will not be cloned from a previous course or contain your content. To copy course materials from one shell to another, please follow these step-by-step Course Copy instructions.
- For additonal Blackboard tutorials, please visit: http://www.sdccdonline.net/faculty/blackboard/
- For training and support, please visit: http://www.sdccdonline.net/faculty/training
All course content must be accessible to students with disabilities. Captioning is required for all videos.
Video files may not be uploaded to your Blackboard shell. Contact email@example.com for assistance with loading videos onto an alternate server.
Please consult with Online Learning Pathways (firstname.lastname@example.org) before adding publisher's content.