Wait List Instructions:
Note: Wait Listing is not a guaranteed priority for enrollment.
Steps to Register:
- Complete Online Application (for new SDCCD students). Here is the application link.
registration appointment and instructions by e-mail or mail.
- Register online with Reg -e.
- Make sure you send in your tuition payment so that you don't lose your registration!
See Tuition and Fees.
- Order textbooks online. Visit our SDCCD Online Bookstore.
- Upon completion of registration, you will receive an email with course login instructions a few days before the course starts. If you don't receive an email please go to www.sdccdonline.net/login.htm for
instructions on how to login on the first day of class.
- Your Blackboard username is created automatically by the registration system. This will be your 7 digit CSID and your password will be your date of birth mmddyyyy. Example: If your
CSID (used in all your college activities) is 1234567, then
your Blackboard username is 1234567. Your password would be
05011984 if your date of birth is May 1, 1984.
- If this course is closed, login to Reg-e to be placed on a waitlist. If the waitlist is also full, you will not be able to add your name to the waitlist.